Saturday 31 March 2012

Great Record finish to March for acar2go

Hi,

We have had an absolutely blazing result this month which follows on from the Best January sales that I have ever had and swiftly followed on by an amazing February, so in a nutshell a record breaking first quarter.

I now have my apprentice taken on through the government endorsed national apprentice scheme which now takes our staffing level to 4, not bad for a small business which was started up in the worst recession that this Country has seen since 1929!

acar2go is committed to first class customer service and that is what we will be instilling into our fresh, raw candidate, I am hoping to make a permanent job offer to him at the end of his 12 month apprenticeship, as our time invested will then not go to waste.

Thank you for looking in, I have to go now as another busy Saturday is beckoning.

Regards

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment