Saturday 31 March 2012

Busy day at acar2go

Hello again to all my blog followers,

What a great start to the weekend today was as 4 more people have joined the ranks of happy acar2go customers.

I see loads of people in this job from all walks of life, where else or in what other occupation could you meet such a diverse slice of society, today for example, a Doctor, a social worker, an optician and a train driver.

Everybody needs transport, when I left school and was thinking about what line of work to get into my Mum advised me to get a job where everybody needs what you have to offer, I thought about a job as Father Christmas but that was already taken by some fat guy with a beard.

After a lot of contemplation I thought that everyone needs to eat and started at what was then Windsor Safari Park (You probably know it now as Legoland) as a trainee chef, I was interviewed by Billy Smarts (As in Billy Smarts Circus) Daughter as the Smart Family used to own the land on which Legoland now stands. I still cook today but no longer get paid for it as my wife says that a Good Man should always look after his Lady and expect nothing in return.

Who am I to argue with "er indoors" anyway back to my story, everybody needs transport and until we run out of World resources to keep them on the road then I reckon I will just have to keep my hand in and carry on selling you wonderful people, super cars!

Best Regards and Thanks for looking in again.

Mark

Director

acar2go

No comments:

Post a Comment