Friday 30 March 2012

acar2go on facebook

Hi to everybody looking in at my blog,

I didn't realise that facebook was such a powerful outlet for me and my used car business, I guess that I have got a bit behind on technology, I have been too busy trying to build a solid foundation over the last 4 years, the muddied waters are finally beginning to clear as there are now 4 of us working here at acar2go which gives me a bit more time to concentrate on consolidating on the formula that I have created.

I have a webtracker attached to my website which allows me to see where the leads are coming from and thus plan better for my advertising and marketing spend, facebook has lifted my site traffic by more than 40% overnight, that's really quite impressive!

People often ask me why is my business so different or what is my USP (Unique Selling Point) I tell them that it is simple, treat people like you want to be treated yourself, believing in Karma or what goes around comes around has guided me well, if only more people could adopt this philosophy then we would all get along so much better.

I am also often asked by prospective customers, "Why should I buy from you as opposed the the dealers or any other garages, in a nutshell I tell them to look up "acar2go" on google, if they see anything that you don't like then not to deal with me, they always come back and buy!

This is a good benchmark to assess what other dealers are like, many would be very scared of you looking them up!

A Big Thank you to my son Harvey for helping me with my endeavours and for the anticipated help with Infornation Technology going forward.

Thanks for looking in again.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment