Thursday 15 August 2013

I have received these reviews from my simply wonderful customers and thought that it would be 

good to share them with you on my blog.

Terri Holloway I discovered acar2go via my work colleague and I will only buy a car from them, I 

was a lone female and know very little about cars but know what I want ... They have produced 

the goods twice ... Next an S3 I think!! Diesel 18/20 litre... Not orange, manual...



Thanks for the review Terri, you have always been a pleasure to deal with and I look 

forward to the next time, when you are passing pop into our new showroom for 

coffee experience that rivals Starbucks and Costa Coffee, I think that you will be 

surprised at how far we have come since our humble 

beginnings; Thanks in no short part to people exactly like you. Best Regards. Mark 

Duncan, Director, acar2go



What about this for a review just posted on google by one of our customers..

Mr T Reynolds

After searching a number of local car dealers I went to acar2go in March 2013 to buy a car in the range of the 3-4k mark.

From start to finish my experience with them was extremely pleasant. The staff were friendly and helpful while I looked at and tried a number of vehicles. Harvey Duncan was my sales rep and he clearly knew a lot about each car and its history that I tried.

I particularly liked that I never felt as though I was being pushed into it - we all know why car salesmen have such a reputation for being a pain but everyone here was friendly and relaxed.

A whole load of extras were included free as standard so I felt assured that I was getting quality throughout and since buying my car has been great.

Would recommend acar2go to anyone because of their quality and their friendly, relaxed service.

Particularly go here if you're sick of traditional "sales speak" from other car dealers
!

Hi Tom, what an absolute blinding indictment of the service that we offer to our 

customers. Thank you so much. Kind Regards. Mark Duncan, Director, acar2go


They are now coming thick and fast this is another review posted on Google from another one of our fantastic customers which we are very grateful for.


Peter e

After a bad experience with the toyota main dealer in Aylesbury, when it came to replacing our car in April, we 


chose to buy a peugeot from "a car to go", and i must say that it was an enjoyable experience from start to finish; 

no pressure from the sales team, very polite, helpful and friendly. After a pre purchase inspection, they even 

delivered it to my home. cant recommend them highly enough.

Thank you Peter, it is nice to know that our efforts do not go unrewarded. 

Best Regards. Mark Duncan, Director acar2go

No comments:

Post a Comment